WWE NXT | 2018 Official Thread

Il forum principale di Tuttowrestling: il posto giusto per discutere di wrestling (WWE, TNA e quant’altro) insieme agli altri appassionati.
Joy Black

Re: WWE NXT | 2018 Official Thread

Messaggio da Joy Black »

Si, Ciampa ha sanguinato in modo copioso, lo hanno almeno pulito.

The master of ROH
Città: Foggia
Località: "The greatest thing the devil ever did, was make you people believe he didn't exist"

Messaggio da The master of ROH »

Vader_time!
Città: Trieste

Messaggio da Vader_time! »

Molto interessante, la partnership entra nel vivo
Curioso di vedere chi gli mettono davanti

norrisjak
Città: Milano
Località: Aeternus imperator moderans. Mortales confidentiam illustrator illustrans.

Messaggio da norrisjak »

Sperando lo facciano apparire in video e che non sia un "for crowd only", tipo l'ultima di Cedric Alexander.

JG92
Città: Lecco

Messaggio da JG92 »

Lo spero anch'io, anche perchè le abilità in-ring di Cole in questo stint ad NXT non sono state messe in risalto, considerando che l'unico 1vs.1 (con un adeguato minutaggio) che ha fatto è stato macchiato dalla stipulazione e dall'overbooking.

Joy Black

Messaggio da Joy Black »

Tegan Nox nuovo ring name delle Newell... (che nome di merda)

Kairi Sane si è fatta i capelli rosa accesissimi, tipo Asuka.

The master of ROH
Località: "The greatest thing the devil ever did, was make you people believe he didn't exist"

Vader_time!

:disgustato2: :boh: :perplesso:

JG92

Messaggio da JG92 »

Ci sta considerando che già aveva combattuto agli Axxess e che, a quanto pare, la WWE lo voglia mettere sotto contratto.

The master of ROH

Brividi

Joy Black

Messaggio da Joy Black »

:boh:

Freestyla
Città: Aberdeen

Messaggio da Freestyla »

Ma WALTER non aveva declinato per via dei suoi impegni come head trainer in wXw?

Vader_time!

Bo ma un match così penso lo possa fare non significa che abbia firmato con la wwe
E spero non lo faccia: Da un lato sarei contento così al massimo tira fuori dieter jr dal limbo in cui l hanno buttato (criminale)
Dall altro no perché sicuro gli fanno fare i voli fuori ring perché le chop non sono abbastanza fighe :IT: E

JG92

Messaggio da JG92 »

Si beh che combatta contro Cole non deve per forza significare un suo approdo in WWE, dicevo semplicemente che WALTER fa parte di quella cerchia di indywrestler che in un modo o nell'altro avevano già avuto modo di cooperare con la compagnia di Stamford.

The master of ROH

Q&A di Johnny Gargano su WWE.com, grassetto le parti più interessanti.

WWE.COM: How do you feel about the irony of this match taking place in the same city that Ciampa turned on you a year ago?

GARGANO: I believe that everything happens for a reason. One year ago, my "best friend" blindsided me and turned my world upside-down in Chicago. I left the Allstate Arena in an ambulance, I woke up in a hospital bed and had no idea what happened or who put me there. This time around, I have the very rare opportunity to return the favor. I want him to take that same ambulance ride and wake up in that same hospital bed alone and afraid. I want Ciampa to feel every ounce of pain and horror I did, except he's going to know deep down inside exactly who put him there.

WWE.COM: How much has it meant to you both personally and professionally to have your wife, Candice, by your side?

GARGANO: It means everything. Candice has been my light in the darkness this war has brought on.

WWE.COM: How close were yourself and Tommaso before things went sour?

GARGANO: Our bond was no secret. We shared an apartment in Orlando, Fla. Ciampa was in my wedding to Candice. The NXT Universe watched our friendship blossom from the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic to winning the NXT Tag Titles at NXT TakeOver: Toronto. Our friendship was not manufactured; it was very personal and very real.

WWE.COM: Do you ever wish you and Tommaso were still best friends?

GARGANO: The man who was my "best friend" and tag team partner died in the Allstate Arena a year ago. Maybe this is just who he has been the whole time, I don't know. But I have absolutely no remorse or regret left in my heart for that man.

WWE.COM: What is your objective at NXT TakeOver: Chicago?

GARGANO: I have one objective: End Tommaso Ciampa. I don't want to win. The minute he taps out or his shoulders are pinned to the mat, and that bell rings and the match is over and I can't touch him —that's the easy way out for him. This match ends when he does.

WWE.COM: If you could deliver one last message to Tommaso Ciampa, what would it be?

GARGANO: I told you that you had no idea what you've created. Johnny Wrestling will not be in Chicago. I'm not coming for a wrestling match. I'm coming for a fight. When I saw that blood drip from your head, I realized exactly what I needed to become to finish this once and for all. It takes a Psycho Killer to destroy a Psycho Killer.

Sarà moolto interessante vedere che evoluzione subirà lo storytelling del match rispetto al precedente di New Orleans, potrebbero spingersi ancora più oltre.

Rispondi