friday night smackdown 4/2/11 **spoiler**

Per chi segue gli eventi in tempo reale sul web (ad esempio WWE SmackDown), e vuole commentare in anteprima ciò che accade senza aspettare la trasmissione degli eventi sulla tv italiana.
Rispondi
reymiccoli90
Città: palermo

friday night smackdown 4/2/11 **spoiler**

Messaggio da reymiccoli90 »

COMPLETE WWE SMACKDOWN SPOILERS FOR FRIDAY
By Joe Mistretta & Bill Poultney on 2011-02-01 22:24:00
Smackdown opens with Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler coming to the ring. She announces there will be qualifying matches for the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match. She calls out Kelly Kelly, who comes out and says she's tired of Guerrero going through her stuff backstage and getting involved in Kelly's personal life [Note from Mike: HUH???]. Dolph threatens Kelly so she slaps him and nails Guerrero. LayCool attack Kelly but Edge makes the save.

*There is a WRESTLEMANIA PINATA hanging above the ring for something later tonight with Alberto Del Rio.

*Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel defeated Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov in a non-title match when Gabriel hit a 450 splash on Marella.

*Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: Drew McIntyre defeated Kofi Kingston in a long, good match. Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio popped up on the Titantron for a promo, which distracted Kofi and allowed Drew to hit the Futureshock.

*They ran the 2/21/11 promo. Same as Raw.

*Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: Rey Mysterio defeated Jack Swagger in another good, long match.

*There's a backstage promo with Edge and Kelly Kelly. Edge is worried about keeping his belt since Kelly is in the match and if she gets pinned, he loses it. She gets mad that Edge doesn't have faith in her and compares him to Drew McIntyre. Edge looks confused over that comparison. Kelly gets angry and storms off.

*Alberto Del Rio comes out for his PINATA celebration. Hornswoggle and Rosa Mendes are in the ring with him. Alberto gets off some great lines about how nice it is to be in New Jersey. He blindfolds Hornswoggle so Horny can try and break the pinata but it's too high up. They lower the pinata but Del Rio is hit with the stick by accident. Del Rio kicks Horny in the head and starts beating him up. Kofi Kingston hits the ring to make the save but is distracted by Ricardo. Alberto beats up Kofi with the pinata stick and locks on the rolling crossarm breaker. Good segment.

*Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: Kane defeated Chavo Guerrero in two minutes.

*Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: Wade Barrett defeated The Big Show. The Corre beats down Show. Ezekiel Jackson cuts a promo basically setting up a promo for himself vs. Show.

*They announce Edge and Dolph are automatically entered in the Chamber by virtue of being champion and top contender, so our field of competition is set.

*World champion Edge and Kelly Kelly defeated Dolph Ziggler and Lay Cool. The women were in for the most part. Kelly hit Layla with a spear after McCool kicked her partner by accident. Afterward, an irate Vickie fired Kelly Kelly then announced Edge defending the World title against Dolph Ziggler next week with Vickie as the guest referee. Zigger nailed Edge with the Zig Zag to close the show.

un'altro report

Booker T was announce as part of the new announcing team. Josh Matthews seems gone from table.

Vickie Guerrero came out wit Dolph Ziggler to major heat. She blamed Kelly Kelly for Dolph losing the match at the Rumble. Kelly came out after Vickie called her out. Good back and forth. Kelly slapped both of them. Laycool came out and then Edge came to rescue her. Good opening segment.

1. Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel defeated Vladimir Kozlov and Santino Marella. Slater and Gabriel won after Gabriel caught the 450 splash on Koslov. Quick match. Titles weren't on the line

2. Elimination Chamber qualifying match Kofi Kingson vs. Drew McIntyre in a non-title match. Pretty decent match. It went back and forth and Kofi hit all his signature spots. He was going along until Del Rio came on the screen and distracted Kofi. Drew got the upper hand and hit Kofi with the Future Shock DDT.

3. Elimination Chamber qualifying match Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger. Very pro-Mysterio crowd. Good match better then the Kofi and Drew match. Rey advances to the Elimination Chamber match after pinning Swagger with a roll up.

They showed a Edge and Kelly promo. Now Del Rio is coming to the ring. They are setting up the ring. Hornswoggle is in the ring as well.

Del Rio did his "This is my destiny" speech. He had Hornswoggle tried to hit a pinata and Hornswoggle hit Del Rio I'm the groin. Del Rio started to beat Horny up and Kofi made the save, but Del Rio got the best of him. He put Kofi in his finishing move.

4. Elimination Chamber qualifying match Chavo Guerrero vs. Kane. Kane won in a squash match. Under 2 minutes.

5. Big Show vs. Wade Barrett in a Elimination Chamber qualifyin match. Barrett wins match with help from the Corre. Was a very quick match. Big Show got to Barrett after the match but that was it. Jackson body slam Show again. Main event next.

6. Edge and Kelly Kelly vs. Dolph Ziggler and Layla. Right before the match started Vicki stated that Edge couldn't use his spear. If he did he would lose the belt. The crowd was very behind Kelly. Kelly won for her team by hitting Layla with a spear. After the match Vicki fired Kelly Kelly. Then set up a match for next week Edge vs. Dolph for the belt w/ Vicki as the special guest ref.

Mr. Degenerate
Città: Genova

Re: friday night smackdown 4/2/11 **spoiler**

Messaggio da Mr. Degenerate »

Swagger può darsi alla vendita di pop corn...il suo status di worker non ne risentirebbe più di tanto.

Temo avremo un Alberto Del Rio Vs Kofi Kingston a Elimination Chamber

Der Metzgermeister
Città: Aosta

Messaggio da Der Metzgermeister »

Mr. Degenerate ha scritto:Swagger può darsi alla vendita di pop corn...il suo status di worker non ne risentirebbe più di tanto.

Temo avremo un Alberto Del Rio Vs Kofi Kingston a Elimination Chamber
Sembra una puntata discreta.
-Ad EC ci sono le basi per averer Show vs. Jackson :? La sagra dell'agilità :D, meglio fare questo match, se proprio si deve fare, durante Smack e non un ppv.
-Del Rio-Kofi mi pare un'opzione possibile a questo punto.
-Vickie licenzia Kelly? Oh, che notiziona :ugeek:
-Edge-Ziggler per la settimana prossima con Vickie arbitro...potrebbe scapparci la sorpresa sebbene penso che la "neolicenziata" Kelly interferisca.
-Booker entra nel team degli annunciatori a quanto risulta da uno dei 2 reports postati...la scelta direi che è buona.
-Swagger...mah, francamente non ho parole per cui mi limito a non commentare.

Vito87
Città: Napoli

Messaggio da Vito87 »

A EC credo avremo Kofi VS Del Rio e Ezekiel VS Show.
Mi fa piacere per Booker T che resta da commentatore.

I'm Awesome
Città: Monsummano Terme

Messaggio da I'm Awesome »

Quindi la storyline tra Drew e Kelly è finita così? dopo ce lui settimana scorsa l'ha lasciata impalata sul ring mi aspettavo che fosse Kelly a tornare da lui,invece si son limitati ad un "EDGE,non hai fiducia in me,proprio come Drew!" :| che l'abbiano fatto perchè Kelly è stata davvero licenziata per qualche sgarro a noi sconosciuto? o hanno semplicemente troncato la storyline tra i 2?

Vabè,l'importante è che lo scozzese si sia qualificato alla Chamber.

Sawyer-8-hardy

Messaggio da Sawyer-8-hardy »

grande Booker che resta, da suo grande sostenitore la cosa mi fa un piacere immenso

I'm Awesome

Sawyer-8-hardy ha scritto:grande Booker che resta, da suo grande sostenitore la cosa mi fa un piacere immenso
Te gustano i negroni polposi eh? 8-)

Vito87
Città: Napoli

Messaggio da Vito87 »

I'm Awesome ha scritto:
Te gustano i negroni polposi eh? 8-)
E tu ora lo scopri? Ron ha sempre avuto il debole per i negroni. Immagine

Sawyer-8-hardy

che volete farci, ho gusti raffinati io

Xilef
Città: Avellino

Messaggio da Xilef »

Sono nuovo, colgo l'occasione per salutarvi :lol:
Non mi alletta particolarmente l'idea di un Del Rio vs. Kingston, anche se come match può essere bello (sono tra i miei 10 wrestler preferiti entrambi XD), non ho capito, però, su quali basi vogliono costruire questo feud. Perchè Del Rio ha attaccato Horny? :D

AndreaBronx
Città: ap

Messaggio da AndreaBronx »

sbaglio o manca un wrestler nella chamber

edge vs rey vs drew vs barret vs kane vs ????

Sawyer-8-hardy

AndreaBronx ha scritto:sbaglio o manca un wrestler nella chamber

edge vs rey vs drew vs barret vs kane vs ????
ziggler

_619 warrior_
Città: milano

Messaggio da _619 warrior_ »

Sawyer-8-hardy ha scritto:ziggler
o cosy,i rumors danno,purtroppo,mysterio vs cosy a mania,la chamber è un modo per farli scontrare e proseguire la rivalità

I'm Awesome

_619 warrior_ ha scritto: o cosy,i rumors danno,purtroppo,mysterio vs cosy a mania,la chamber è un modo per farli scontrare e proseguire la rivalità
No,non è coDy il 6° ma Ziggler,dato che è stato annunciato insieme agli altri nel report ;)

Rui Costa 10
Città: Firenze

Messaggio da Rui Costa 10 »

Edge vs. Dolph Zieggler vs. Kane vs. Wade Barrett vs. Rey Misterio vs. Drew McIntyre

il match promette bene ma solo io vedo supermegafavoritissimo Edge?

contando che l'altro favoritissimo è Cena... :faccinachesbadiglia:

Rispondi