Intervista a CM Punk

Il forum principale di Tuttowrestling: il posto giusto per discutere di wrestling (WWE, TNA e quant’altro) insieme agli altri appassionati.
Rispondi
SNM UOTC
Città: torino

Intervista a CM Punk

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

CM Punk Talks About His Return, Wrestling and Announcing, More

Posted by Marc Middleton on 12/26/2010

- Chicagonow.com spoke with CM Punk this weekend to promote his return at the SmackDown live events. Here are highlights:

On his return and feud with John Cena:
"I feel lovely. The comeback is going well. Obviously I've picked probably the biggest superstar to smack with a steel chair, so it should be interesting."

Announcing on RAW:
"I would love to do both but I think I believe there's a thing as overexposure and I think people will get sick of me real quick."

"I kind of basically looked at it as my retirement plan now. That's definitely something I can do when I'm not wrestling anymore. And believe it or not -- this sounds horrible -- but it was really easy for me. [laughs] I would really love to do both. I'd love to wrestle and do commentary, I think that would be awesome."

On if he had heat for wearing a Colt Cabana shirt on RAW recently:
"Nah. A lot of people in the WWE try to paint themselves as outlaws and rebels and I really honestly believe I'm the only one left [laughs] . I always do what I want and I never get any flack for it. I don't know if it's because they know they're not gonna win, or it's not worth fighting me over. Plus I don't see what the big deal is about me wearing a Cabana shirt. The guy should be working there, first of all, and it's promoting my friend. I don't see what the big deal is.

-CabaretVoltaire-
Città: Lecce

Re: Intervista a CM Punk

Messaggio da -CabaretVoltaire- »

praticamente non c'è scritto niente

SNM UOTC
Città: torino

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

-CabaretVoltaire- ha scritto:praticamente non c'è scritto niente
leggi tra le righe o proprio le righe... funziona così.

RevolverOcelot87
Città: Milano

Messaggio da RevolverOcelot87 »

più che per la maglietta di colt cabana si sarebbero potuti incazzare per quella di charles manson...

Rispondi