BREAKING NEWS: Zayn&Owens lasciano il tour europeo

Il forum principale di Tuttowrestling: il posto giusto per discutere di wrestling (WWE, TNA e quant’altro) insieme agli altri appassionati.
SNM UOTC
Città: torino

BREAKING NEWS: Zayn&Owens lasciano il tour europeo

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

http://www.tuttowrestling.com/notizie/S ... opeo/43669" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pwinsider.com conferma che Kevin Owens e Sami Zayn sono stati rispediti negli Stati Uniti dopo le registrazioni di SmackDown andate in scena martedì a Manchester e quindi non faranno parte del resto del tour europeo WWE che toccherà anche il nostro Paese durante il weekend.

Il sito web non fornisce, sfortunatamente, il motivo di tale avvenimento dicendo solo che girano voci contrastanti a riguardo.

Se avremo novità non mancheremo di aggiornarvi qui sul nostro sito.
L'Addio Vostro

MACHKA
Località: I'm not a bad Legend, I'm not a good Legend, I'm THE Legend!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Zayn&Owens lasciano il tour europeo

Messaggio da MACHKA »

Vai affanculo

SNM UOTC

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

:perplesso:

SNM UOTC

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

da prendere con le super-pinze
Cultaholic.com reported that they were caught having gay sex in one of the tour buses.
I follow loads of Manchester based accounts on Twitter and they're talking about a rumoured sex tape involving Zayn, Owens and Becky Lynch that was recorded there. Apparently someone got their hands on it and they're threatening to leak it.

Would fit with Cultaholic's story especially if the tape is as kinky as people are reporting.
:stupito:

credo che i rumor usciranno a palla nelle prossime ore ...meglio che la wwe o i due si sbrighino a dare un comunicato ufficiale.

I thought it was kayfabe at first. Since they've been having problems with Shane and all. But if it is was because of a very bad tasteless joke about the Manchester bombings then.... What a stupid thing to say.
davvero hanno fatto una cazzata del genere? :facepalm2:

The master of ROH
Città: Foggia
Località: "The greatest thing the devil ever did, was make you people believe he didn't exist"

Messaggio da The master of ROH »

Ma da ndo cazzo le prendi ste news?? Sul sito di cultaholic (che poi, avessi detto PWInsider) non c'è nulla, sul twitter nulla...ci manca solo che riporti i vari "mio cugino che sta allo show gli ha visti picchiare lo staff"

SNM UOTC

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

The master of ROH ha scritto:Ma da ndo cazzo le prendi ste news?? Sul sito di cultaholic (che poi, avessi detto PWInsider) non c'è nulla, sul twitter nulla...ci manca solo che riporti i vari "mio cugino che sta allo show gli ha visti picchiare lo staff"
forum ammerricano.
ovviamente non sono news ma rumor/cazzate/vaneggiamenti.
ma finchè non ce nulla di ufficiale vale tutto.o quasi. :serious:

MACHKA
Località: I'm not a bad Legend, I'm not a good Legend, I'm THE Legend!

Messaggio da MACHKA »

Madonna gli schiaffi che ti darei.

SNM UOTC

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

MACHKA ha scritto:Madonna gli schiaffi che ti darei.
:boh:

MaxVerstappen
Città: Olmo

Messaggio da MaxVerstappen »

MACHKA ha scritto:Madonna gli schiaffi che ti darei.
Pollo te che gli credi :P

Vincenzo

Messaggio da Vincenzo »

Neanche il New Day sará al Tour italiano di SD poiché spostati nel gruppo di RAW

The Prizefighter

Messaggio da The Prizefighter »

Ma sta cosa del "finché non c'è niente di ufficiale vale tutto o quasi" chi me la spiega? Che cazzo vuol dire?
Le fonti affidabili sono le solite, aspetto solo Jeffo che venga a ribadirlo una volta ancora.

Jeff Hardy 18
Città: Milano

Messaggio da Jeff Hardy 18 »

Though details are sparse at this point, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn have been removed from WWE's European tour.

Our Dave Meltzer reports that Owens and Zayn aren't at SmackDown's house show in Leeds, England today and won't be appearing on the rest of the tour. Both were on television last night, where they interrupted Shane McMahon and The New Day in SmackDown's opening segment and traded words with them in a promo.

Kofi Kingston then defeated Zayn in a match, with it later being announced that Owens & Zayn would be teaming against The New Day on next week's episode in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Without Roman Reigns, WWE has been shorthanded on this month's tour. Triple H filled in for Reigns at Raw's first five stops, Kurt Angle teamed with Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose yesterday, and New Day were moved to the Raw side for their remaining dates after this week's TV. How the SmackDown house shows will be affected by Owens and Zayn's absence remains to be seen.

SmackDown's final show before flying home from Europe will be in Florence, Italy on Sunday.
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/kevin ... our-246006" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens have been sent home from WWE‘s current tour taking place in the UK.

Following an appearance on SmackDown Live last night, sources tell us the duo left the tour this morning … however, further details are scarce at this time.

Two independent sources say Sami and Kevin were sent home as some sort of disciplinary move, but we’ve been unable to obtain more information to confirm if that’s the case.

For those who don’t recall, Owens left WWE’s tour last month due to a family emergency.

We’ll keep you updated if any additional info becomes available.
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/sami-z ... gOAcIhry1s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources that Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn were sent home from the Smackdown side of the ongoing WWE European tour following last night's taping in Manchester, England.

There are conflicting stories as to why this has happened floating around but multiple sources within WWE have confirmed the pair were sent back to the United States today.
https://www.pwinsider.com/article/11345 ... r.html?p=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Refreshate sti tre siti per sapere che è successo. Vediamo chi dei tre ha le fonti più rapide e i contatti migliori.
Via ai giochi. Io dico PWSheet che ultimamente dà molte anteprime.

Stefano97
Città: Putignano

Messaggio da Stefano97 »

Jeff Hardy 18 ha scritto: Io dico PWSheet che ultimamente dà molte anteprime.
Ci hai preso. A breve novità

Joy Black

Messaggio da Joy Black »

Stefano97 ha scritto:
Ci hai preso. A breve novità
Eh si, ci ha beccato Jeff.
Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn went against a creative directive given to them on SmackDown Live last night and we’re told it contributed to them being sent home.

Multiple sources tell us Sami and Kevin were supposed to “feed” for New Day following Zayn vs. Kofi Kingston yesterday, but for some reason they didn’t follow directions and left the ring.

The PWTorch glossary of insider wrestling terms defines “feeding” as: “The heel’s role during a babyface comeback where he runs at the babyface only to be repeatedly fended off, with the hope that the series of bumps by the heel will generate positive fan heat for the babyface.”

Owens hit the ring as soon as the match ended and attacked Kofi as planned. However, he and Sami quickly bailed from the ring. New Day then stood waiting, same for the sound crew who didn’t play anyone’s music, and the segment ended awkwardly when the two wrestlers seemingly went off script by not taking their planned beating afterward.

Since publishing the story on Owens/Zayn being sent home, multiple sources reached out saying the duo have been slightly difficult to work with lately and seem unhappy backstage.

It’s worth noting that they were both close with recently fired writer Jimmy Jacobs and Neville (who hasn’t been heard from since walking out).

Stay tuned for more updates.

OrobiCore

Messaggio da OrobiCore »

Pare che Owens e Zayn soffrissero a loro volta il momentaneo declassamento del ruolo dei loro personaggi nelle storylines ora in scena, vedi il mio commento nel thread di Smackdown. A questo punto si può anche pensare che un loro inizialmente previsto coinvolgimento nella brand war sia stato radicalmente sottodimensionato se non archiviato, al punto da portare a questa protesta.

Rispondi