TNA News

Il forum principale di Tuttowrestling: il posto giusto per discutere di wrestling (WWE, TNA e quant’altro) insieme agli altri appassionati.
Nonno Libero
Città: Spencer Mansion

Re: TNA News

Messaggio da Nonno Libero »

Te lo credo, eccetto a loro a chi vuoi che interessi il brosman. :party:

salettone

Messaggio da salettone »

Immagine

muoro :risata2:

l'investitorone se ne va a zonzo per le indies

Davey_Richards
Città: pordenone

Messaggio da Davey_Richards »

During a backstage meeting at the recent TNA iMPACT! tapings, TNA talent was told not to take any photos with Jeff or Karen Jarrett, particularly if you are contracted talent. Apparently Jeff having taken photos with some talent has caused heat from management.

In an update on Austin Aries, he’s reportedly in the “doghouse”. Although details are sketchy as of this writing, Aries had a blow-up at a recent TV taping and it didn’t go over well with TNA management. The storyline on TV is that MVP isn’t using him because he turned on him in the angle where he joined Bobby Roode’s team at Lethal Lockdown.

Delphi
Città: Genova

Messaggio da Delphi »

Aries :facepalm2: diomio dovrebbe essere al top del top del top e invece...

Sacher

Messaggio da Sacher »

Sanada retains su Christopher Daniels.

gianinterfan
Città: asti

Messaggio da gianinterfan »

ho visto che dixie carter ha scritto su twitter che registreranno 2 puntate ilk 19 e 20 giugno in philadelphia ma questo non crea un problema con le puntate a new york il 25 26 e 27?? cioè mettiamo che la puntata del 19 vada live quella del 20 sarebbe trasmessa il 26 quindi le 3 puntate new yorkesi sarebbero tutte registrate

Davey_Richards

Is he, or isn't he? That has been the question for a while now with Vince Russo and the TNA creative process. Is he still with the company? Here is the scoop.

Currently, the creative team is headed by John Gaburick. His three team members are David Lagana, Matt Conway and Christy Hemme (to work with the Knockouts). The process is that Gaburick sets the direction and comes up with ideas, with the help of the team. They then put it to paper and write the script.

So is Vince Russo involved? Yes, he is. He is still on the TNA payroll as a consultant and he does offer ideas and do critiques of the televised product. So when you see a segment and say, "That screams Russo", it very well may. Or, it may not. But much like everything in creative goes through Vince McMahon in WWE, that is the same for Gaburick in TNA.

So if you see a Russo idea on Impact, it's one that Gaburick received from Russo and decided to incorporate. But it could also be a Gaburick idea.

Davey_Richards

On his Ask.FM page, TNA talent Manik (TJ Perkins) was flat out asked how much he makes from TNA Wrestling and replied with the following:

“My contract was started midway thru the year last year but altogether with salary+appearances I was on pace for roughly $75,000-$84,000 for a year period. That’s if my schedule is as busy as it was last summer/fall. Also that’s only counting TNA. I’d make a lot more if I kept up with other bookings outside but I just don’t. I’m also guaranteed a huge chunk of that regardless of if I wrestle or not. So it’s pretty ok considering I do what I love. I’m on the low end on the roster too. Most guys do way better than me.”

AJ Styles recently spoke about the current state of TNA and more. Here are the highlights…

On The State of TNA: You know, I really don’t know. I know they’ve made a lot of cuts. That must mean they’re not doing so well. Sting gone, Hogan gone, myself gone, and I’m sure we’re going to see more cuts soon. From what I’ve heard and been told, it’s been horribly mismanaged as a company. I don’t know if they’re going out of business. But they’re definitely doing things that make people think they’re going out of business. And I hope they don’t. I hope TNA doesn’t go out of business because I have a lot of good friends that work there and deserve to be in the national spotlight. My hope is that they never go out of business.

On a Possible TNA Return: I tried to leave the door open. I haven’t buried the company. Like I said, I have friends there who do well, so I’m not going to do that. But I don’t know if I’ll ever go back, and it’s definitely not going to be any time soon. And from what one of their higher ups said, it will be “Only if there’s space available for AJ Styles.” So I guess there might not be room for me, according to him.

On Jeff Jarrett’s Global Force Wrestling: It’s nuts to think that we could have four major wrestling promotions in the United States. Jeff’s very smart, there’s no doubt about it. He knows what he’s doing, and always has a backup plan. He took TNA from nothing and turned it into something that’s still around 12 years later. That’s pretty darn good. That’s an accomplishment right there. I trust Jeff. I trust him to put on something good, and something that people will watch.

Would He Work For Jarrett’s Global Force Wrestling?: Sure, this is what I do. This is my job.

Davey_Richards

INDOVINATE CHI E' TORNATO?

UPDATE: Vince Russo is not the only name consulting with TNA creative. Eric Bischoff is still under a TNA deal and also doing storyline consulting. Word is that both men have approximately three months left on their deals.

ORIGINAL: According to sources, Vince Russo is involved with TNA and on their payroll as a consultant. However, the current creative team is headed up by John Gaburick. Gaburick’s three team members are David Lagana, Matt Conway, and Christy Hemme (who works with the Knockouts). The reported process for the team is that Gaburick sets the direction and comes up with ideas and helps with the team. The team then puts it to paper and writes a script.

Russo’s role is to reportedly offer ideas and critiques of the televised product. The report compares everything in WWE going through Vince McMahon to everything in TNA going through Vince Russo. So if there is an idea on iMPACT! Wrestling that appears to be Russo-esque, it’s possibly one that Gaburick received from Russo and opted to incorporate.

McKenzie
Città: Vienna

Messaggio da McKenzie »

Davey_Richards ha scritto:INDOVINATE CHI E' TORNATO?

UPDATE: Vince Russo is not the only name consulting with TNA creative. Eric Bischoff is still under a TNA deal and also doing storyline consulting. Word is that both men have approximately three months left on their deals.

ORIGINAL: According to sources, Vince Russo is involved with TNA and on their payroll as a consultant. However, the current creative team is headed up by John Gaburick. Gaburick’s three team members are David Lagana, Matt Conway, and Christy Hemme (who works with the Knockouts). The reported process for the team is that Gaburick sets the direction and comes up with ideas and helps with the team. The team then puts it to paper and writes a script.

Russo’s role is to reportedly offer ideas and critiques of the televised product. The report compares everything in WWE going through Vince McMahon to everything in TNA going through Vince Russo. So if there is an idea on iMPACT! Wrestling that appears to be Russo-esque, it’s possibly one that Gaburick received from Russo and opted to incorporate.
Ha già smentito Bischoff...

Ankie
Città: ROTY 2008
Contatta:

Messaggio da Ankie »

Durante l'ultimo podcast Austin si è congratulato con il nuovo campione TNA: James Storm. :almostlaughing:

It's True!

Messaggio da It's True! »

Pericolo Bischoff scampato, anche perché non è più nel libro paga a Dallas da febbraio.

Delphi
Città: Genova

Messaggio da Delphi »

Mi avete fatto venire un colpo...
Anche se per la produzione (SOLO per quella) forse sarebbe utile...

Davey_Richards

Several people in TNA were reportedly very pleased to see the company bringing new and old faces back for the One Night Only PPV shows. However, several of those signed TNA talent were unhappy with the fact that they were booked to put over talent who are not currently signed to TNA.

The feeling was that it doesn’t make sense for guys signed to the company to lose to unsigned people who don’t regularly work for the promotion.

Noel

Messaggio da Noel »

WRESTLING TNA IMPACT
In esclusiva su NUVOLARI dal 2 maggio con il commento di Christian Recalcati.
Tutte le informazioni da domani SOLO sulla pagina facebook e sul sito di NUVOLARI

Bloccato