Intervista a Daniel Bryan

Il forum principale di Tuttowrestling: il posto giusto per discutere di wrestling (WWE, TNA e quant’altro) insieme agli altri appassionati.
Rispondi
SNM UOTC
Città: torino

Intervista a Daniel Bryan

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

Daniel Bryan Talks About Feuding with Punk, Wrestling Cena and More

Posted by Marc Middleton on 01/06/2011

- Slam Wrestling has an article up with WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan. Here are some of the highlights:

His match against John Cena years ago on WWE Velocity:
"It hasn't been brought up between the two of us, I haven't seen it in years. The match was almost scrapped. That was the night he was going to come out in an interview and do something with Brock Lesnar. He was doing this major, main event thing, so they (WWE's bookers) were saying, 'We don't want him in this Velocity match with an independent guy.' I thought it was a good match and it gets me excited because I know we both progressed in our careers and if we ever got to wrestle again it would be really good."

His move Cattle Mutilation:
"I didn't really believe the Cattle Mutilation would get over with the WWE Universe, and the reason why is because it's such a TV-oriented product. There are a lot of downfalls to it. (In the Cattle Mutilation) you can't see the other guy's face, and on top of that, it's very difficult to do it to big guys; I don't have long arms. For example Ezekiel Jackson -- he's an enormous guy -- there's no way I'd be able to hook my arms through his arms like that. It was more me -- no one mentioned anything to me about it. I'll occasionally throw the Cattle Mutilation out there in places where I think there's more of the independent fanbase, just as a tribute to them because they're the people who got me to where I am today."

Who he would like to feud with:
"CM Punk moved over to the Raw brand, so I'm actually hoping that me and him get to feud a little bit. We got to wrestle in the independents and we had some really good matches and I think the WWE Universe would be really excited about it."

"I'd love to wrestle Tyson Kidd. We tag teamed in New Japan Pro Wrestling back in 2003 and I think we even did a singles match in Budokan Hall in Japan."

-CabaretVoltaire-
Città: Lecce

Re: Intervista a Daniel Bryan

Messaggio da -CabaretVoltaire- »

Sintesi.

sul match di Velocity mente.

Non applica più la Cattle Mutilation per ragioni televisive (non si vede il viso dell'avversario, non è ritenuta abbastanza spettacolare) e perchè sarebbe difficile da applicare su avversari di grossa stazza

spera di avere un feud con Punk

JakeTheSnakeRoberts
Città: Roma

Messaggio da JakeTheSnakeRoberts »

-CabaretVoltaire- ha scritto:Sintesi.

Se costruito bene...con Punk ne uscirebbe quacosa di davvero interessante... :geek:

Jeff Hardy 18
Città: Milano

Messaggio da Jeff Hardy 18 »

Immagino che progressi abbia fatto grazie a quel match con Cena.

Marco Frediani
Città: Carrara

Messaggio da Marco Frediani »

Jeff Hardy 18 ha scritto:Immagino che progressi abbia fatto grazie a quel match con Cena.
Lo ha commentato Dan Peterson

The Doctor

Messaggio da The Doctor »

-CabaretVoltaire- ha scritto:Sintesi.

sul match di Velocity mente.

Non applica più la Cattle Mutilation per ragioni televisive (non si vede il viso dell'avversario, non è ritenuta abbastanza spettacolare) e perchè sarebbe difficile da applicare su avversari di grossa stazza

Aggiungo: tirerà fuori la cattle mutilation qualche volta come tributo ai fan, nei posti più ricchi di fan delle indies.

Vorrebbe anche avere un match con Tyson Kidd.

yokotano
Città: Arezzo

Messaggio da yokotano »

Jeff Hardy 18 ha scritto:Immagino che progressi abbia fatto grazie a quel match con Cena.
Non dice di aver fatto progressi GRAZIE A quel match.
Dice di aver fatto progressi DA quel match.

Rispondi