Curiosità e domande **Topic Ufficiale**

Il forum principale di Tuttowrestling: il posto giusto per discutere di wrestling (WWE, TNA e quant’altro) insieme agli altri appassionati.
Drake17
Città: Roma

Re: Curiosità e domande **Topic Ufficiale**

Messaggio da Drake17 »

Ragazzi volevo sapere se esiste un topic sui famosi comportamenti strani di Randy Orton.
Poi vi ricordate quando colpi un fan durante un raw del 2013-2014 e subito dopo John Cena corse per sincerarsi delle condizioni del fan? Era vero o una finzione?

JG92
Città: Lecco

Messaggio da JG92 »

Qualcuno sa dirmi da cosa è stato causato quel bernoccolo (se di questo si tratta) che Adam Cole ha sulla fronte? E' impressionante e ormai se lo porta dietro da settimane :boh:

salettone

Messaggio da salettone »

Non che mi manchi, ma Misdeal me l'ha fatto tornare in mente; che fine ha fatto Magnus?

Nicolasblaze

Messaggio da Nicolasblaze »

salettone ha scritto:Non che mi manchi, ma Misdeal me l'ha fatto tornare in mente; che fine ha fatto Magnus?
Ha lottato recentemente su Spike Tv, quindi è più visibile di tutta la TNA messa insieme :party:

Era nel torneo per il 5 Star Championship, con Johnny Mundo, Rey Mysterio, Moose, PJ Black, Carlito, Chris Masters e Drew Galloway.

In teoria è ancora campione della GFW ma non lotta con loro da maggio.

Quindi niente, gira e fa qualche match, una cinquantina all'anno tipo, nel 2016 ha lottato pure in Italia (vicino Torino, con la IWS).

salettone

Messaggio da salettone »

A proposito, ma la GFW?
Hanno ancora in mente di mandare i tapings registrati due anni fa, o nel frattempo fanno qualcosa?

Nicolasblaze

salettone ha scritto:A proposito, ma la GFW?
Hanno ancora in mente di mandare i tapings registrati due anni fa, o nel frattempo fanno qualcosa?
Jarrett non ha tipo aperto un compro oro nel frattempo?

salettone

Messaggio da salettone »

Mi pare che si fosse dedicato alle catene di s. Antonio.

Ankie
Città: ROTY 2008
Contatta:

Messaggio da Ankie »

Vendevano già il merchandise sul sito. :divertito2:

Chissà quei 4 che si sono comprati le magliette della GFW che ci hanno fatto. :sorridente:

Drake17

Messaggio da Drake17 »

Sempre su Orton: ma è vero che aveva defecato nella borsa di Amy Weber?

Mystogan
Città: Milano

Messaggio da Mystogan »

No.
Rochelle Loewen is the first woman to come forward and speak about Randy Orton and his somewhat disturbing behavior toward the women within the WWE locker room. She sat down with Chris Cash and Big Mike of the Voice of Wrestling radio show this week for a 30-minute interview discussing the recent "poop prank" (for lack of a better phrase) that Randy Orton supposedly left in her bag, her overall experience working for the WWE, why she left, and what she thinks of the rest of the divas she worked with.

Although Rochelle does say Orton vandalized her belongings, the extreme version found on the 'net is not true. "It was just merely self-tanning lotion and baby oil," Rochelle revealed what she found in her bag, "but I wouldn't put it past him to sh*t in my bag"
E se ti interessa approfondire...
Loewen claims Orton had a vendetta against her the entire time she was with the company speculating it was due to the fact she didn't know his name. "Prior to being with the WWE," she said, "I didn't aim to go and work for the WWE. WWE came and asked me to work for them. In lieu of that, I wasn't a big fan and I didn't know a lot about wrestling". Despite being a fan now and loving the business, Rochelle wasn't familiar with everyone's name at first and when she met Orton, she told him he looked familiar. He agreed and asked her where he knew her from. "Are you from Canada," she responded. After looking her up and down, Orton (according to Loewen) said before storming off, "I hate Canada and I hate you"!

"Wow...welcome to bazoogaville," Rochelle thought after the confrontation with Orton, "what kind of person behaves like that?" Later that day, Loewen claims Orton did more things that were "inappropriate and verbally abusive", but didn't explain what they were, just that she didn't really pay any attention to them. "Near the end of the day, I was doing a pre-tape with Mr. Bischoff," she continues, "and it took us about an hour or two. Then I went back to the changing room and all of my belongings...my very, very nice belongings...had been totally destroyed by Randy Orton who had snuck into the female changing room". The lotion and baby oil had been smeared all over her belongings.

According to Rochelle, it wouldn't have mattered if it was "Wal-Mart crap" in the bag or stuff from Salvation Army, it would have still been horrible. A somewhat funny story as she was leaving...she ran into Johnny Ace who very excitedly asked how her first day was with the WWE. "I was like, 'you want the honest truth, or do you want me to lie' and he's like 'honestly'," she laughs, "I said 'well basically, it was horrible, I won't even be compensated enough from today's work to cover the damages rendered to my personal belongings'". Johnny even assumed it was Orton. "It was no secret that he had a hard-on for me".

Things got real interesting right around here...

"The reason Randy Orton did what he did had nothing to do with the competition," she disclaimed, "his behavior had everything to do with how pathetic this person is, how psycho he is, and how his mentality is completely off-key with what normal mentalities should be. Maybe momma wasn't nice to him when he was a little boy or dropped him on his head too many times. He had some real issues with beautiful women," she said, "I don't know what they are, but he definitely does".

According to Loewen, Orton's infatuation with her turned to jealousy when she moved to Smackdown! "I became very good friends with Mark Jindrak who is Randy Orton's best friend," she told the hosts, "and I would travel with Mark and Rey [Misterio] and I'm sure that ate Randy alive. In fact, Randy wouldn't even talk to Mark Jindrak, the reflection of perfection, for a while because of that". To squash any rumors this could potentially start, the hosts confirmed she wasn't interested in Jindrak. "I really got along with him," she responded, "I thought he was a great guy, same with Misterio".

Ending the discussion on Randy Orton, Loewen ended with some fairly strong words:

"He's an animal...he's an absolute animal. What kind of man acts like that when he likes a beautiful woman? This guy is just absolutely out to lunch..he's just retarded"!

Spicy Meat

Messaggio da Spicy Meat »

È mai stata confermata la voce secondo la quale Eddie Guerrero avrebbe dovuto vincere il WHT da Batista a SD oppure è solo una leggenda metropolitana per "romanticizzare" la sua morte?

Nicolasblaze

Spicy Meat ha scritto:È mai stata confermata la voce secondo la quale Eddie Guerrero avrebbe dovuto vincere il WHT da Batista a SD oppure è solo una leggenda metropolitana per "romanticizzare" la sua morte?
Mi pare che Batista abbia smentito, ma c'erano fonti autorevoli che invece lo confermavano.

Darth_Dario

Messaggio da Darth_Dario »

Vi prego, aiutatemi: sto cercando una foto di Abyss, periodo 2008/2009 (tutina da gelataio) che mentre sta andando verso il ring, posa insieme a un bambino vestito uguale a lui. Aiuto! Ce l'avevo salvata due computer fa e non la trovo più!

Saimas

Messaggio da Saimas »

Darth_Dario ha scritto:Vi prego, aiutatemi: sto cercando una foto di Abyss, periodo 2008/2009 (tutina da gelataio) che mentre sta andando verso il ring, posa insieme a un bambino vestito uguale a lui. Aiuto! Ce l'avevo salvata due computer fa e non la trovo più!
Ce l'ho naturalmente :love: ma ora sono da cell

Saimas

Messaggio da Saimas »

Comunque è Sacrifice 2009. Finisco la birra e vado a casa a farti uno screenshot

Rispondi